Inofem contains the bio-active form of Myo-Inositol a psuedo-vitamin compound and is sometimes referred to as Vitamin B8 belonging to the Vitamin B Complex group. Myo-Inositol plays an important role in cellular function and development, glucose and lipid synthesis as well as helping to maintain normal hormone balance. However, Myo-Inositol can also help with many other health problems.
Myo-Inositol has a favourable influence on the skin and reduces acne, improves hair condition and reduces hair loss. In addition, clinical studies carried out over the last twenty years have demonstrated the significant role played by Myo-Inositol in ovulation. It has recently become known for its benefits for women suffering from PCOS.
The Multiple Benefits of Myo-Inositol:
- Regulates the activity of enzymes
- Participates in the transmission of neuro-transmitters
- Together with Choline, may regulate cholesterol levels
- Participates in the process of semen production
- Used for preventing Alopecia by stimulating hair growth
- Participates in glucose metabolism and may have a favourable effect on the course of Diabetes
- Supports the nervous system and may help with stress and anxiety
- Helps regulate the menstrual cycle
- Plays a crucial role in ovulation and improves oocyte quality
- Has a favourable effect on ovarian function
- May reduce Insulin Resistance due to it’s Insulin sensitizing properties
- Improves hormonal and metabolic parameters including lipid profile
- Reduces hyper-androgenism (androgen excess) – hirsutism and acne
- Improves cardiovascular parameters in menopausal women with PCOS
- May prevent and treat eczema and psoriasis
INOFEM is a pleasant lemon flavoured powder and comes in boxes of 60 sachets.
Each sachet provides 200mg of Myo-Inositol and 200ug of Folic Acid. The recommended daily dose is 2 sachets a day. At this dosage INOFEM is very well tolerated however, very high dosages of 12 grams or more a day can cause gastrointestinal problems such as diarrhea or nausea.
For best results it is recommended to take INOFEM for at least 3 months.
Clinical Study: Download
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.